13.11.10

warm and windy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yJLQjaBfE

The last few days have been very special. It’s the weather.
Warm.
And windy.
The sky is a blackish-gray, but there is an inner light in the air coming out of nowhere...
My new job is on a small street full of foreign shops, enclosed by dancing yellow trees. I see them dance in the light of my window. I see a balcony that’s falling apart gracefully. The yellow leaves rain on the balcony.
And I miss you most of all, my darling...
Today I met someone who likes to take pictures of sunrises. We exchanged sunrises.
I am learning to forgive. I thought I could forgive, but now I see that real forgiveness is so much greater than what I’ve been doing. Real forgiveness is acceptance that “What Is Just Is”. Acceptance of the moment - of everything that lies within.
It is
so
damn
hard.
But when it happens, it’s beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment