5.12.10

a comment on "beyond karma"

This comment really is so perfect, I'm going to quote it:

http://www.beyond-karma.com/you-do-not-exist-how-to/notice-i-do-not-exist/comment-page-1/#comment-2362
“if there is nothing to accelerate this journey, then how do I experience some kind of peace”

Janice, we may not be able to accelerate the journey, at least not with the mind, but we can enjoy it. Instead of focusing on finding an answer, solution, just know that there is confusion, and then give yourself a break. Think of ways to give your mind, body, and emotions a break. And, have peace knowing that you will find peace, and that you are enjoying the journey. If you fight with confusion and give it too much attention, then may be you will tire yourself (and possibly others around you), and give up on the journey.

Times with confusion were the times I gave myself a break from all the “spiritual talk” and went out to play, went for a swim, a good meal, and maybe a movie. Those were the times I tried not to get attached to the words, the concepts, to figure them out, or figure out the confusion. Just let it be. If you try to figure out confusion, you will do so with your mind, and the mind will drive you mad. Just let the confusion be.

1 comment:

  1. Dora, I just re-read this message from Masi. Isn't she wonderful? I love her. thank you for sharing.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete