24.2.08

Life before life

This is a comment on "do past life regression" at www.43things.com. This is exactly what I am looking for right now:

"I had a fusion therapy this week. Part of the process involved the therapist using a brief past life visualisation, I dont think it lasted for more than ten minutes. I cant recall the whole process but was awed at how quickly I responded to her prompts, she spoke quickly to avoid letting me have time to think and question what was being asked. When she asked me what did I see before coming into being, I described myself as an energy state, with out boundaries or form. I was aware of being a part of, and looking out to into a star strewn black universe. It was a really strange and safe feeling of consiousness with out form. I didnt really think, I was just aware of the wonder and vastness of the universe. The name cosmic water lilly popped into my head, as if the name I have chosen was vaildated. It was weird but comforting. I was expecting to relive a snapshot of a life from another centuary, this was not an experience I expected, but none the less very powerful."

No comments:

Post a Comment